There is no right or wrong answer to this question as it depends on the specific screen printing process that is used. Some processes do not require shirts to be washed after printing, while others recommend that shirts be washed prior to wearing. It is always best to consult the manufacturers instructions for the specific printing process that is used.
Screen printing is a great way to create shirts, posters, and other items with text or graphics. The process can be a little daunting if youve never done it before, but with a few tips it can be a breeze. In this article, well go over how to screen print a shirt at home.
What youll need:
-Screen printing ink
-Screen printing frame
-Double sided tape
- Choose your design. If youre creating a design from scratch, youll need to create a stencil. If youre using a pre-made design, you can skip this step.
- Tape the screen printing frame to the table. Make sure the frame is secure so it doesnt move around while youre printing.
- Place the shirt on the frame.
- Cut a piece of double sided tape the size of the design.
- Place the design face down on the shirt.
It is important to wash screen printed shirts properly to maintain their quality and prevent fading.