There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on the specific water bottle and the specific screen printer. However, in general, screen printing is a process that uses a stencil to apply ink to a surface, and it is likely that this process would not be suitable for printing on a water bottle.
-Plastic water bottles
-Screen printing ink
-Screen printing squeegee
-Television or computer screen
- Start by cleaning your plastic water bottles thoroughly. You will want to get rid of all the dust and dirt before you start screen printing.
- Tape your television or computer screen to a flat surface. This will be your printing screen.
- Using a pencil, lightly sketch out the design that you want to print on your water bottles.
- Pour some screen printing ink into a bowl.
- Use a paintbrush to apply the ink to the screen. Be sure to coat the entire screen evenly.
- Hold the water bottle against the screen and use the squeegee to push the ink through the screen and onto the bottle.
- Carefully remove the tape from the television or computer screen.
- Let the water bottles dry fully before using them.