There are a few ways to print on koozies at home. You can use a basic printer to print designs or photos onto heat transfer paper, which can then be ironed onto the koozie. You can also use a vinyl cutter to create custom designs that can be heat transferred onto the koozie.
If you’ve never printed on neoprene koozies before, it can be a bit tricky. The good news is that it’s not difficult to do, as long as you follow a few simple steps. Here’s how to print on neoprene koozies:
- Preheat your printer to the correct temperature for printing on neoprene. Check your printer’s manual to find out what the correct temperature is.
- Print your design on a piece of paper, then cut it out and trace it onto the neoprene koozie.
- Use a fabric marker to trace the design onto the neoprene koozie.
- Paint the design with a fabric paint pen.
- Let the paint dry completely.
- Heat set the paint with an iron.
- Place the koozie in the freezer for at least an hour.
- Remove the koozie from the freezer and place it on a soft surface.
- Carefully peel the backing off the koozie.
There are many reasons to purchase neoprene koozies. Perhaps youre looking for a promotional product for your business, or you want a drink holder that can keep your beverage cold all day long. Whatever your reason, here are some tips to print on neoprene koozies:
- When printing on neoprene koozies, make sure to use a heat transfer printer. This type of printer is specifically designed to print on textiles like neoprene.
- Use a high-quality heat transfer printer ink to ensure your print comes out looking great.
- Make sure to use the correct settings on your heat transfer printer. Different printers can have different settings, so make sure to do some research before printing.
- Always test your print on a scrap piece of neoprene before printing it on your koozie. This will help you to avoid any mistakes and ensure that your print looks perfect.