There are a few ways to print a logo on a hockey puck. One way is to use a heat press to apply the logo to the puck. Another way is to use a laser printer to print the logo on a sticker, and then apply the sticker to the puck.
While there are a variety of ways to print on hockey pucks, the most common is to use a vinyl cutter to cut out the desired design and then heat transfer it to the puck. This tutorial will walk you through the steps involved in printing on hockey pucks.
- Design your artwork. The design should be based on the dimensions of the puck. You’ll need to create a file that is 2.75″ wide x 3.25″ high.
- Cut out your design using a vinyl cutter.
- Weed the design. This involves removing the excess vinyl from around the design.
- Apply a heat transfer adhesive to the puck.
- Place the design on the puck and heat it with a heat gun or a blow dryer.
- Let the puck cool and then lacquer it.