WeChat is a popular messaging app in China. It has over 700 million active users and more than 200 million monthly users. WeChat allows you to send text messages, photos, videos, and voice messages to your friends. You can also make voice or video calls, and even play games with your friends. WeChat also supports group chat and has a built-in dictionary.
WeChat allows you to print documents from your phone. Here is how to print a document from WeChat:
- Open the document that you want to print.
- Tap the share button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap the print button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Select the printer that you want to use.
- Tap the print button.
WeChat is a popular messaging app in China. It has a wide range of features, including voice and video call, news, and games. Users can also use WeChat to print documents. Here are some tips on how to print documents from WeChat:
- Open the document you want to print in WeChat.
- Tap the menu button in the top right corner of the screen and select Print.
- In the print dialog, select the printer you want to use and tap Print. The document will be printed.