Use isopropyl alcohol to clean a glass print bed. Be sure to dry the bed after cleaning to prevent any moisture from interfering with the adhesion of the prints.
There are a few methods you can use to clean a glass print bed:
- Soap and water: This is the most basic way to clean a glass print bed. Simply mix some soap with water, and use a cloth or brush to clean the surface of the bed. Make sure to rinse the bed thoroughly afterwards.
- Alcohol: If there is any adhesive or residue on the print bed, alcohol can be used to remove it. Simply pour some alcohol onto a cloth or paper towel, and wipe down the surface of the bed.
- Glass cleaner: Glass cleaner can be used to clean both the glass print bed and the glass screen of your 3D printer. Simply spray the cleaner onto a cloth or paper towel, and wipe down the surface.
There are a few key things to keep in mind when cleaning your glass print bed:
- Make sure the bed is completely cool before cleaning.
- Use a soft cloth and lukewarm water to clean the bed.
- Do not use any harsh chemicals or solvents to clean the bed.
- Make sure to completely dry the bed before using it again.