Hello and Welcome to this article. If you’re looking for the best wireless monochrome laser printer, then we can help you to find just that. Here we listed some of the best wireless laser printer models, so you can compare them and buy the one that suits your needs better.
Laser printers are computer printers that use a laser to reproduce the image onto paper. The quality of these prints tend to be very high, making them excellent for graphics and photographs reproduced on the page.
Comparison Chart For Best Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer
Best Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer Reviews
Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer HL-L2350DW
– Print more, wait lessengineered for increased efficiency with class leading print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute
– Dynamic features accommodate your evolving needs -The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with less refills and handles letter or legal sized paper
– Flexible printing manual feed slot offers flexible paper handling for a variety of papers and sizes, such as card stock, envelopes, etc. to help you create professional-looking documents
– Printing as mobile as you areprint wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet
– Connect your way versatile connection options
Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer HL-L2350DW (R6278CA#ABY). Print more, wait less. Engineered for increased efficiency with class leading print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute. Dynamic features accommodate your evolving needs. The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with less refills and handles letter or legal sized paper. Flexible printing. The manual feed slot offers flexible paper handling for a variety of papers and sizes, such as card stock, envelopes, etc.
to help you create professional looking documents. Printing as mobile as you are. Print wirelessly from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet. Connect your way.
Brother HL-L2325DW Monochrome Laser Printer Wireless Networking & Duplex Printing
– Mobile printing made simple.
– Flexible connection options let you connect your way.
– Print more, wait less! Save time (and money) with optional 2-sided printing, 1.7-inch touchscreen, automatic 2-sided scanning to PC + cloud
– Multiple printing options meet a variety of
– needs: Print, copy, and scan.
– Print up to 23 ppm; optimum 1,200 dpi print quality
– Wirelessly and Wirelessly + Wired Networking: Yes (USB),Yes (Network)
– Save energy: 60% less power usage than lasers during start-up and shut-
– Setup and Configuration for Wireless. – Setup and Configuration for EthernetCabled Connectivity. – Replacement Parts and Accessories Information. Setup and Configuration: Wireless: – From the moment you start opening the box, the setup process is literally completely wireless. As it gets your computer ready to connect to the printer, all you need to do is take your smartphone or tablet and connect the printer’s Wi-Fi signal.
HP Laserjet Pro M29w All-in-One Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer with Mobile Printing (Y5S53A) (Renewed)
– The HP LaserJet Pro M29w is the world’s smallest laser printer in its class, measuring at reliably high quality at an affordable price. Wireless printing takes on new heights with this 30% smaller, yet still comparable high quality printer. The printer still delivers the same page print outs as expected. With a first print out in as few as 7.9 seconds, this printer can get you what you need right when you need it. The highly rated app works great on the go so no matter where you are you can print or scan with ease. With built-in wireless capabilities, printing wirelessly is at your fingertip for not
Get the reliable quality you want for less. This easy-to-use wireless laser printer is the lowest priced all-in-one laser printer from HP. Compared to other wireless printers, this laser printer includes toner that is backed with best quality assurance that is why it’ s the #1 LaserJet in its class. ‘WORLD’ S SMALLEST LASER PRINTER IN ITS CLASS * The HP LaserJet Pro M29w all-in-one wireless monochrome laser printer, copier, and scanner is 30% smaller than its predecessor yet still delivers the same high quality prints you’ ve come to expect.
It includes a “Your intelligent sidekick * “Crocker, that shares tips and tricks throughout your day to help save time and simplify your life.
Pantum M6552NW All-in-One Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer Home Office – Print Copy Scan
– Laser printing -The nontransfer printing provides clear and crisp images with industry-leading 1200 x 1200 dpi.?
– Fax -Paperless faxing saves costs and time with the combined fax/scanner features.
– Wireless -The M6552NW can be connected to a variety of
– WiFi sources or set up using Ethernet, so it docks conveniently close to the work area.?
– Advanced imaging technology -NPAP support for further photo editing capabilities, media card slots for quick uploading, and Instant Ink ready for worry-free ink replacement.?
– Supports airprint -Printing directly from iph
Pantum M6552NW Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer Home Office – Print Copy Scan:. highly cost-effective Multi-function 3-in-1 (without fax) with ADF laser printer.
Lexmark MB2236i Multifunction Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer with A 2.8 Inch Color Touch Screen
– Lexmark Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer with A2.8 Inch Touch Screen
– Scan, Copy, and Fax Option; Supports Cloud Fax Services
– 36 Pages Per Minute with Single Core Processor and 512 MB of Memory
– Secure Outputs with Built in Security Protection. Energy Star and EPEAT Silver Rated
– Sustainable Product, Designed to be Durable with a Steel Frame and Minimal Maintenance. Compatible with Recycling Cartridges from Lexmark
What is the Lexmark MB2236i?. Lexmark’s M2236i wireless multifunction printer is a monochrome laser printer designed for mixed office environments. With a 2.8 color touchscreen, it can print wirelessly from anything with WiFi, has a 36-page-per-minute print speed, and features wireless faxing to send documents to fax machines.* The M2236i multifunction printer offers simple touch user controls with preset layouts to get printing faster.
Its 1GHz Dual-Core CPU and 512MB of memory provides users with surprisingly fast printing.* A 250-sheet paper tray and automatic document feeder expands paper capacity.
Frequently Asked Question
Which monochrome printer is best?
The best monochrome printer is the one that fits your needs.
What is the most economical monochrome laser printer?
The most economical monochrome laser printer is the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130a. It has a duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages per month and a cost per page of $0.0025.
Which brand laser printer is best for home use?
Brother HL-L2340DW is the best laser printer for home use.
Are monochrome printers cheaper?
Monochrome printers are cheaper than color printers.
Which is the best monochrome laser printer in India?
Brother HL-L2380DW is the best monochrome laser printer in India.
Wireless laser printers also offer a couple of cutting- edge addons. The HP Laserjet Pro P1606Dw not only provides PC-free docs, but will also send them by email, print from USB drive and picture card, and backup documents to a TV or Laptop. It runs about $400.
Getting good quality printer can be expensive. It is worth considering that there are less expensive alternatives that are still of good quality. If the issue is poor quality pictures, it may be because the printer has too low a resolution. Consider getting a better scanner.