Choosing the perfect printer has many factors.
1. What’s the printer’s intended use? For amateur artists or professionals?
2. Does size matter? What’s the workplace space and budget?
3. For individual use, multifunction printers can combine print, copy and scan functions in one device, reducing the footprint on a desktop or a small office.
4. What’s the print speed? productivity?
With that in mind, there are two basic categories for watercolor papers: Textured and Non Textured.
Comparison Chart For Best Printer For Watercolor Paper
Best Printer For Watercolor Paper Reviews
Epson Watercolor Paper Radiant White 13 x 19 Inches
– Extended Sheet Size -13×19
– wide for canvas or large format printing.
– Textured Matte Surface tends to soften the appearance of any type of photo, text, line art, shade art, war memorials with bronze plaques, glass chessboard with glass beads
– *Radiant White surface
– for vivid color reproduction
– Rich black images for prints with exceptional contrast
– Enhanced 1440 dpi printing for high-quality output
– Three times more ink coverage on matte paper to produce clear fine lines and sharp text
Epson Watercolor Paper Radiant White 13 x 19 Inches Reviewed. It’s difficult to image a print that more brilliantly captures the Watercolor look and feel. Watercolor paper with this Epson Natural Textured Matte surface is accepted by artists in professional communities as a real watercolor texture. Radiant white makes vivid colors more brilliant. Enhanced 1440 dpi printing which offers the best possible detail on paper.
People know that Epson is one of the largest suppliers of inkjet printers on the commercial, personal, and specialty printing market, but did you know that they offer quality papers as well? Epson Watercolour Paper is the answer to your prayers if you’re trying to get that authentic watercolour feel in your prints. Epson watercolour paper is available in different sizes, but the most popular size is 13 x 19 inches.
Strathmore (59-701 Textured Inkjet Paper 8.5×11
– Strathmore (59-701 Textured Inkjet Paper 8.5×11.
– Textured paper offers the same amazing quality and texture as traditional watercolor and drawing papers
– Elegant way to present photos and original art without the need for a frame
– Know the difference by sight–just
– Made in the U.S.
– After reviewing the content of the above introduction, I feel that it is far too introductory for what is desired. To convey an example of the Strathmore paper’s texture to potential buyers, I recommend dedicating one sentence to it mentioning how it allows for art
___. Overview. We’re a small business based in a town west of Albany, which you’ve probably never heard of. My company, , has been going since 1982, and we focus on one thing: printer paper. And that’s what we sell. We focus on quality and durability, and we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and personal touch. Our Location. We’re in a small, rural New York town northwest of Albany, known locally as .
There’s not much to do in this town, but we like it–the people are friendly and we work for ourselves. It was voted ___ in , which was nice. Company Profile. We sell printer paper. That’s what we’ve focused on up until now, and that is what we hope to grow into. Our specialties are customer service and salesmanship–we like talking to people.
Strathmore (59-771 Watercolor Inkjet Paper 8.5×11
– Ideal for replicating watercolor artwork
– 80lb inkjet paper
– 25 sheets
– 8.5-x-11-inch sheets)
There are currently three different types of Strathmore watercolor paper available including #59, #78, and #771.
Strathmore’s famed “Quality Watercolor Block” is made up of multiple sheets of heavy-weight watercolor paper backed with a thick cardboard backing which produces one uninterrupted sheet of dry watercolor paper. The Strathmore artist series papers, the #59 and the #77, are both made up of a single sheet of watercolor.
These sheets are bonded to a sheet of gray drawing paper.
Watercolor Stationery Paper Double Sided Colorful
– *Bi-Bi Colorful
– * 96 Pre-cut Sheets
– *11×8.5 Inches (each sheet is cut to size)
– *Double Sided Paper
– *Perfect for invitations, greeting cards or notes
Watercolor Stationery Paper. Ideal for party invitations, greeting cards, or handwritten letters
The watercolor stationery offers a cheerful way to share your thoughts with friends and family. Refer to the image to see how one side of the paper features watercolors on an pastel pink and sage green background with a generous space to type your desired text or design.
PPD Inkjet Watercolor Matte Giclee Fine Art Archival Printer Paper 8.5×11 64lb 240gsm x 25 Sheets (PPD074-25)
– High Quality Inkjet Fine Art Paper 240g
– True Fine Art Paper Acid Free for Longevity Made of Alfa Cellulose Fibers
– Perfect for high quality reproduction and printing
– of artwork
– Professional Inkjet Watercolour Heavy Weight Paper
– Perfect for Professional use
– with All Types of Inkjet Printers
– Please contact us directly before using the products with Non-PPD certified Photographic or Archival
– Products. As Warranty is void if not complied with this requirement:
– http: //www.americangraphicprinter
PPD Inkjet Watercolour Fine Art Matte Giclee Workshop Fineart Paper. Brand: PrimaPhoto Item number: PPD074-25 . PrimaPhoto Fineart Papers are a range of beautiful watercolor papers, archival, acid free and made from pure alfa cellulose fibers. These elegant papers have been developed from excellent European paper manufacturers who have been traditionally manufacturing watercolor papers for generations.
Frequently Asked Question
How do you transfer prints to watercolor paper?
I use a spray bottle with water and a little bit of dish soap. I spray the back of the print and then lay it face down on the paper. I let it sit for about 10 minutes and then blot it with a paper towel.
Can you use a printer on watercolor paper?
Yes, you can use a printer on watercolor paper.
Can you print on watercolor paper with a laser printer?
Yes, you can print on watercolor paper with a laser printer.
What is the best paper to use for watercolor?
The best paper for watercolor is cold press watercolor paper. It is made from cotton and has a rough surface that holds the paint well.
Can laser printers print on any paper?
Yes, laser printers can print on any paper.
A printer like one Color InkJet Printer is good for printing woodgrains and more paper color options.