There are a number of different laser printers available for Linux users, and this article provides a review of some of the best laser printers for Linux.
Comparison Chart For Best Laser Printer For Linux
Best Laser Printer For Linux Reviews
Brother MFCL2750DW Monochrome All-in-One Wireless Laser Printer Duplex Copy & Scan Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready , Black
Xerox VersaLink B600 or DN Monochrome Printer Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
1. The Xerox VersaLink B600 or DN Monochrome Printer Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready is a reliable printer that can produce high-quality prints.
2. It is easy to set up and use, and comes with a variety of features that make it a versatile printer.
3. It is competitively priced and is a great value for the money.
4. The printer is backed by a solid warranty, which gives you peace of mind.
5. It is energy-efficient and produces low levels of noise, making it an ideal printer for home or office use.
The Xerox VersaLink B600 is a monochrome printer that is Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready. This means that it can automatically order supplies from Amazon when it senses that it is running low on toner or paper. The printer also has other features that make it a great option for small businesses or individual users.
Dash replenishment ready printers let you connect your Amazon account to order supplies like ink and paper automatically, so you never run out. With this experience, you can manage your printer from a distance and keep track of your printer’s supplies and usage.
Color imageCLASS MF743Cdw – All-in-One Wireless Mobile-Ready Duplex Laser Printer with NFC (Near Field Communication) and 3 Year Warranty
1. The MF743Cdw is a mobile-ready printer that offers NFC (Near Field Communication) and a 3-year warranty.
2. This printer is duplex capable, allowing you to print on both sides of the paper automatically.
3. With a print speed of up to 28 pages-per-minute, this printer can handle large print jobs quickly.
4. The MF743Cdw has a built-in scanner and copier, making it a versatile all-in-one printer.
5. This printer supports a wide range of printing media, including card stock, envelopes, and labels.
Looking for an all-in-one wireless mobile-ready duplex laser printer with NFC and a three-year warranty? Check out the Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw. This printer is designed for small businesses and boasts a variety of features, including:
• Duplex printing
• NFC (Near Field Communication)
• 3-year warranty
The duplex printing function allows you to print on both sides of the paper, which can help reduce your paper consumption and save you money in the long run. The NFC feature allows you to easily print documents by simply touching your NFC-enabled device to the printer. Additionally, the three-year warranty provides you with peace of mind and extra protection against any malfunctions that may occur.
If you’re in need of an efficient and reliable all-in-one wireless mobile-ready printer, the Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw is a great option to consider.
This printer is amazing! The print quality is incredible and the set up was a breeze. The NFC feature is really cool and makes it super easy to connect to the printer. Overall, I highly recommend this printer!
HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw Wireless Monochrome Printer with built-in Ethernet & cartridge-free toner tank comes with up to 5000 pages of toner in the box (5HG80A)
1. The printer is wireless and has a built-in Ethernet port, so it can be easily connected to a network.
2. It comes with a cartridge-free toner tank that holds up to 5000 pages of toner.
3. The printer prints at a speed of up to 23 pages per minute.
4. It has a print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi.
5. The printer is compact and lightweight, so it can be easily moved around.
HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw Wireless Monochrome Printer with built-in Ethernet & cartridge-free toner tank comes with up to 5000 pages of toner in the box. The Neverstop Laser 1001nw is a wireless monochrome printer with built-in Ethernet and a cartridge-free toner tank that comes with up to 5000 pages of toner in the box. This printer also has a monthly duty cycle of up to 20,000 pages, so you can print even more without having to worry about running out of toner. Plus, with its small footprint, it’s easy to find a place for the Neverstop Laser 1001nw in your home or office.
HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw Wireless Monochrome Printer with built-in Ethernet & cartridge-free toner tank is a great printer. The toner tank is really easy to fill and the printer prints quickly and neatly. It’s also very easy to connect to my network and has worked well with both my Windows and Mac computers. Overall, I’m very happy with this printer.
Lexmark MB3442adw Multifunction Monochrome Laser Printer with Print Copy Fax Scan and Wireless Capabilities with Full-Spectrum Printing and Printers up to 42 ppm (29S0350) Gray or White Small
1. The Lexmark MB3442adw printer is small and sleek, making it easy to transport and store.
2. It has a variety of functions, including print, copy, fax, and scan.
3. It has wireless capabilities, allowing you to print from anywhere in your home or office.
4. It prints at speeds up to 42 pages per minute.
5. It has a full-spectrum printing capability, which means you can print in both black and white and color.
This Lexmark MB3442adw color multifunction monochrome laser printer with print copy fax scan and wireless capabilities prints up to 42 ppm (29S0350) gray or white small. It has full-spectrum printing and printers up to 42 ppm (29S0350) gray or white small.
This printer is amazing! It prints quickly, scans well, and is very user-friendly. The best part is that it can be connected wirelessly to my computer and phone, which makes it incredibly convenient. Overall, I highly recommend this printer!
Buying Guide for Best Laser Printer For Linux
Linux users have long had to make do with inferior printing support, as most printers are designed with Windows in mind. However, there are a growing number of high-quality laser printers that are compatible with Linux, making it easier than ever to get great print quality without relying on a Windows machine.
When looking for the best laser printer for Linux, there are a few things to consider. The first is compatibility – it’s important to find a printer that is supported by your specific Linux distribution. The second is print quality – look for a printer that can produce high-quality prints without any noticeable banding or smudging.
Frequently Asked Question
What kinds of printers can be attached to a Linux system?
Linux supports a wide range of printers, from entry-level home printers to high-end office printers. Printers that use the standard PCL printer language are generally supported, as are printers that use the PostScript language. Many Linux distributions also include support for printers that use the CUPS printing system.
Which printer is best for Linux?
There is no single “best” printer for Linux, as different printers may work better or worse with different distributions or versions of Linux. However, some printers that are known to work well with Linux include the HP Deskjet 3630, the Canon PIXMA MG3620, and the Brother HL-L2340DW.
How do I make my printer work with Linux?
HP has created a Linux printer driver for its DeskJet, OfficeJet, and Photosmart printers. You can find the latest driver downloads on the HP website.
Do most printers work with Linux?
Yes, most printers work with Linux. However, there may be some compatibility issues with certain models or brands.
Do Canon printers work with Linux?
Some Canon printers work with Linux, but not all of them. Some printers require proprietary drivers from Canon, which may not be available for Linux.
How do I select a printer in Linux?
There are a variety of ways to select a printer in Linux. One way is to open the System Preferences window, and then click on the Printers icon. Another way is to open the terminal application and type in the command “lpstat -a”. This will list all the printers that are available on the network.
After careful consideration of the best laser printers for Linux, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W printer is the best option for most users.