People think about their best large format printer for photographers is they’ve committed to the craft of professional photo printing. Everyone has seen a family group portrait hanging proudly on a wall, and wondered how it could be printed so large. Perhaps you have noticed a beautifully printed photograph in your friend’s Facebook feed and wondered how they might have obtained such a stunning print.
Comparison Chart For Best Large Format Printer For Photographers
Best Large Format Printer For Photographers Reviews
Epson Stylus Photo R2000 Wireless Wide-Format Color Inkjet Printer (C11CB35201)
– Industry-leading pigment ink technology -Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss 2
– pigment ink for colorful, vibrant prints.
– Individual, larger ink cartridges -change cartridges less often and get up to 50% more prints2.
– Professional media versatility -accommodates cut-sheet and roll
– paper in sizes up to 13″ wide.
– Unparalleled connectivity -Hi-Speed USB 2.0, wireless 802.11n and 100 Mbit Ethernet support.
– Auto-selecting Black inks: Achieve optimal black density & superior contrast on glossy,matte/fine artpapers
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-300 Wireless Color Wide-Format Printer
– The world’s first WiFi-enabled* Pro-level printer
– The first high value CMYK wide format desktop printer
– Create stunning images with 9+ ink types* plus Chroma Optimizer ink system*
– CMYKLcLm for professional width and detail
– 3.0″ COLOR LCD MONITOR
– Bluetooth and AirPrint supported
– Prevent paper skew by rotating print head during travel
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-300 Wireless Color Wide-Format Printer. The imagePROGRAF PRO-300 is a professional inkjet photo and fine art printer. With the imagePROGRAF PRO-300’s wide array of enhanced features and breakthrough design, you get ultimate productivity to produce photo-realistic prints while consistently delivering the outstanding results your images deserve. Product features:. 9-color plus Chroma Optimizer ink system designed to meet the demands of every photographer, from advanced amateurs to professionals.
Easily check ink levels, printer status, and other settings with the 3.0 color LCD MONITOR. Connectivity technology: Wi-Fi. Form factor: Print Only-. EASE OF USE. The PRO-300 offers professional image quality, productivity, and outstanding workflow with a smaller footprint, allowing you to consistently deliver the results your images deserve.
Epson Stylus Photo R2880 Wide-Format Color Inkjet Printer (C11CA16201)
– Prints up to 13×19 Photos
– With Epson UltraChrome K3 ink and Epson DuPont Photo Black and White Pigments
– Advanced Black and White Photo mode: Professional 8-color, pigment ink set with 3-level Black technology for stunning Black and White photos with smooth gradations
– Advanced magenta pigments -august blues, purples, and reds
– The printer is backed by Epson’s 200-year Product Permanence ratings so your prints will look great generation after generation. The long-lasting inks and lightfast prints will stay bright and dimensional and
Currently, it is one of the best wide-format printers that offers reliable prints with unmatched sharpness and impact for better enlargements. The Epson Stylus Photo R2880 Wide-Format Inkjet Printer is powered by the Epson UltraChrome K3 ink technology which ensures you print with vivid colors and sharp details. The Epson Stylus Photo R2880 Wide-Format Inkjet Printer provides an easy and fast way to print photos in extreme detail and superb brilliance.
It delivers prints up to 13×19 size at 1200 dpi with extraordinary coverage – even when printing borderless. It delivers sharp edges, accurate banding to minimize bleeding between colors, finer detail preservation, amazing black-and-white prints, and virtually no delayed operation. The original UltraChrome K3 pigment ink includes Vivid magenta ink to deliver the ultimate blues and deep purples.
Kodak Dock Plus 4×6 Instant Photo Printer 80 Sheet Bundle (2022 Edition) – Bluetooth Portable Photo Printer Full Color Printing – Mobile App Compatible with iOS and Android – Convenient and Practical
– UPDATED DESIGN: The Kodak Dock Plus has a lightweight, compact design that* s a lot smaller and sleeker than all of our previous versions! It even has a built-in battery that easily lasts for over an hour of continuous use.
– FREE KODAK APP: The Kodak app’ s intuitive and user-friendly interface will excite budding photographers as they create and share memories on the go! Easily edit, print and decorate photos with stickers, frames and filters. Compatible with iOS and Android devices
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 Professional Photographic Inkjet Printer
– Anti-Clogging Technology: The Fine print head institutes a tubular ink delivery system, this generates faster print speeds and reduces the possibility of clogging.
– Air Feeding System: The Canon Air Feeding System prevents each page from skewing for accurate ink placement, regardless of paper type. A series of openings located on top of the platen vacuum-grip the paper as it feeds through the printer.
– Lucia Pro Ink System: The Lucia Pro 11-color plus Chroma Optimizer ink system satisfies the demands of the most critical photographer or graphic artist. Denser droplet placement provides a
Most professionals will be hard-pressed to say that there is only one printer that is the absolute, hands-down best for them. Whether you’re printing magazine covers or line drawings for coffee shop menus, so many factors come into consideration. However, the Canon ImagePROGRAF PRO-1000 Professional Photographic Inkjet Printer manages to cover many bases, so it’s likely to be a good fit for most customers.
Canon intends this machine to be the “go-to printer for high-volume user groups that need to print photography or graphics.” For this reason, it has user-friendly features that will delight both graphic artists and photographers. It would be difficult to say that the Canon ImagePROGRAF PRO-1000 doesn’t do its job well.
Frequently Asked Question
What type of printer do professional photographers use?
Professional photographers use a wide variety of printers. Some use inkjet printers, some use dye sublimation printers, and others use large format printers.
Which type of printer is best for printing photos?
The best printer for printing photos is a dye-sublimation printer.
Do laser printers print good photos?
Yes, laser printers print good photos.
What printer type is best for photos?
The best printer type for photos is a dye-sublimation printer.
What is the best printer for professional photographers?
The best printer for professional photographers is the Epson Stylus Pro 3880. It is a professional printer that can print on a wide variety of media, including canvas, metal, and even wood. It has a large color gamut and can print at up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
The Epson PictureMate Show is an approachable large format printer that anyone with a Mac can use to print their photos. The prints are big, but they do come out looking fantastic. It’s pretty compact and affordable. You can’t do any prints in sizes smaller than 11×14, which is inconvenient if you wanted to blow up your wedding photos or scrapbook and the occasion poster, and it doesn’t work with an SD card.