Best large format printer for artists: There is always a need for an illustration to be large and bigger. This is because it helps to make the art appealing and attractive to the eye. This article will give you a list of some of the best large format printers and what qualities makes them stand out as the best.
This printer creates prints that are smooth, with no ink rub-off. This provides high quality prints that are easy to store, move or sell at an event with the hassle-free cleanup afterwards.
Comparison Chart For Best Large Format Printer For Artists
Best Large Format Printer For Artists Reviews
Epson Artisan 1430 Wireless Color Wide-Format Inkjet Printer (C11CB53201)
– Borderless, Hi-Def Photos Up To 13 Inch x 19 Inches
– Wireless Printing With Wi-Fi
– 6-Color Claria Ink
– Presentations, photos, and posters in a matter of seconds. Epson’s wide-format printer is perfect for photo lab quality borderless prints right from your device.
– CD/DVD Printing
– Now experience CD/DVD printing at home with the only printer of its type.
– Print And Share From Your Smart Phone, iPhone, Tablet And Other Mobile Devices *No Computer Necessary
– Printing has never been easier. Just print
What is the Epson Artisan 1430 Wireless Color Wide-Format Inkjet Printer? The Epson Artisan 1430 printer is a borderless, wide-format inkjet printer that can create high resolution up to 13″x19″. Wirelessly print from your Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone and other mobile devices without a computer through Wi-Fi connectivity. This printer has Claria Premium Ink, which provides borderless high quality prints with vivid crisp colors and for documents has 4800×1200 optimized dpi.
This printer is great for presentations, photo prints, creative projects and more.
Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 24” (3659C002) Large Format Inkjet Printer
– Canon imagePROGRAF T20 24″ Large Format Inkjet Printer
– Print 4 Inch x 6 Inch photo in 36 seconds
– Print 8 Inch x 10 Inch photo in 74 seconds
– Clear Visia CC inkjet printing for excellent detail and color
– Ink intelligent ink system prevents wasted printer ink
– Free poster making software great for photographers
– Tank clogs can be cleared with a 5 second forward/back motion
– Prints 104 items per hour at a depth of 36 inches
The Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 printer is the first printer of its size to break into our top 3. It is expensive, but can produce great quality prints quickly. This printer makes it possible to take art, photo, design, commercial intent copy or otherwise; and print them large. The TA-20 large size printer takes an immediate spot on our top 3 ranking of printers for quality of prints.
With the new twist on the mechanics of the printer, it is safe to say that ink will last longer. The Canon imagePROGRAF TA-20 printer has new mechanisms to accommodate ink so that it stays fresh. The printer has a wireless connection as well as a direct USB connection.
Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000 Wireless Color Wide-Format Printer
– This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third party cartridges or ink; Cartridges described as Compatible, Re manufactured, refilled or refillable may not work properly or at all; See product description for more details
– Professional ultra HD photo quality get brilliant border less prints upto 13 inches X 19 inches
– Individual 6 color Claria photo HD ink includes red and gray inks for an ultra wide color gamut and enhanced black and white prints.
– Professional projects: Made easy features a 50 sheet rear tray for specialty media, including cardstock (1); Accommodates a variety of paper finishes
Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000 Wireless Color Wide-Format Printer. The Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000 printer is perfect for home professional projects, featuring a 50 sheet rear tray for specialty media, including cardstock (1), up to 13 inches by 19 inches prints, individual 6 color Claria photo HD ink (2), print speeds of 8.4 inches per second (3), and a noise level of 49 decibels (4).
Professional ultra HD photo quality.
Brother Inkjet Printer MFC-J5845DW INKvestment Color Inkjet All-in-One Printer with Wireless
– Brother re engineered its ink cartridges to hold more ink and created an internal ink storage tank
– Help take the guesswork out of when to replace ink by using the intelligent Brother Page Gauge
– Dash Replenishment enabled for use with printers that accept Dash Replacement Ink Pack
– Prints upto duplex in mono, mono & color, or color + black
– Scanning resolution up to 600 x 2400 dpi
– Seconds-per-sheet speed is 12.5 x 17LGL horizontal, 0.3 seconds for A4, 3 seconds for double sided full color
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e Wireless Color All-in-One Printer with bonus 6 free months Instant Ink with HP+ (1K7K3A)
– Print professional-quality color documents like forms, reports, brochures and presentations.
– FAST PRINT SPEEDS: Print up to 20 pages per minute in black and 10 pages per minute in color.
– DUAL BAND WI-FI: Self-healing Wi-Fi automatically detects and resolves connection issues.
– HP SMART APP: Print, scan and copy from your phone from anywhere. Get advanced features for 24 months with HP+.
– SECURITY ESSENTIALS: Protect sensitive data with basic encryption, password protection, Wi-Fi security and document protection. Get
Who is this great printer for. This printer has a fair list of features and is a good choice for a small business or a home office. It features print, copy, scan and fax functions as well as fast color printing with up to 20 pages per minute in black or 10 pages per minute in color. You can print on both sides of the paper with Auto Duplex printing.
The auto document feeder with Rapid Receive Mode will help you with frequently used documents.
Frequently Asked Question
What is a good printer resolution for art prints?
300dpi is a good resolution for art prints.
Do you need a special printer for art prints?
No, you can print art prints at home or at any photo lab.
What printers do professional artists use?
Professional artists use a wide variety of printers, including Epson, HP, Canon, and Lexmark.
What is the best printer for artists?
The best printer for artists is the one that you can afford.
How do I choose an art printer?
There are many factors to consider when choosing an art printer. The most important is the quality of the print. The best way to judge this is to look at their portfolio. If you are not sure what you are looking for, ask for a sample print.
“Best Large Format Printer for Artists”-The ten printers we found available generate some outstanding laser quality prints on both rigid and nylon-based papers. If you do not stop after finding the first printer that suits your needs, you could end up with a printer that is larger and more expensive than you need. This is not only a matter of cost, but is also about space.