For a graphic designer, a printer is a necessary investment to produce any artwork for their everyday needs. The goal of a designer is to have a reliable printer that handles any color prints quickly so they can get the job done right. Graphic designers may have to print files in all sorts of formats and sizes. The printer has to be able to comply with these different formats. When choosing a printer for graphic designers, it is good to determine their more specific needs- depending on what they are printing.
Comparison Chart For Best Desktop Printer For Graphic Designers
Best Desktop Printer For Graphic Designers Reviews
Apple iMac 21.5in 2.7GHz Core i5 (ME086LL or A) All In One Desktop
– Intel Iris Pro GraphicsThe middle of the road graphics processing unit is better than average, but has nothing on NVIDIA option.
– Generous hard drive space for all your movies, photos, music, iPad backups where your budget does not extend. 2.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 Processor (Turbo
– Boost up to 3.2 GHz) with 6MB L3 cacheGood processor speed range will meet most people’s demands, but Apple offer a faster iMac for all those who need it.
– 21.5-inch (Diagonal) LED-backlit Display with IPS Technology; 1920-by-1080
Apple iMac 21.5-inch 2.7GHz Core i5 (M188) All In One Desktop. The Mac iMac 21.5-inch 2.7GHz Core i5 (ME086LL or A) All In One Desktop is an all-in-one computer with a sleek design. This computer is Intel Core i5 2.3 GHz with 6MB L3 cache, 20 GB of Ram, and spacious 1 TB hard drive with a discreet 128-GB solid-state drive.
The design features a stunning display at 1920 by 1080 resolution and a sleek edge-to-edge glass leading from the aluminum iMac body. The graphics are powered with high-performance Intel Iris Pro Processor with Intel HD Graphics 5000.
Brother P-touch PTD210 Easy-to-Use Label Maker
– Quick access to fonts, frames, symbols and more
– Prints up to 2-lines on labels up to 12 millimeter wide
– 14 fonts, 97 frames, and more than 600 symbols
– Easy to use interface
– Fun, modern design
– No back lighting
– A Brother P-touch PTD210 Easy-to-Use Label Maker can help save you time in communication. It allows you to easily print words, sentences, graphics and more in up to two lines on labels up to
Brother P-touch PTD210 Easy-to-Use Label Maker. The Brother PTD210 Easy to use Label Maker is perfect for all types of labeling needs. With its affordable price, modern gloss plastic housing, and many helpful features, this label maker is the perfect fit for anyone looking for an entry level labeling machine that is easy to operate. The PTD210 can print up to 2 lines of customized text on labels up to 12 millimeter wide.
14 font, 97 frame, and over 600 symbol are easily selectable on this streamlined design. Operators have quick access to edit text, format frames, position and size graphics and switch between fonts and frames with the simple use of the front-mounted buttons.
HP DeskJet 2755e Wireless Color All-in-One Printer with bonus 6 free months Instant Ink with HP+ (26K67A)
– PRINT basic color documents like recipes, forms and travel documents
– 25% more ink than with standard HP high-yield black ink cartridge
– The optional HP+ system enables your printer to think ahead so it’s more secure, more productive and ready when you are. Requires an HP account, internet connection and use of only Original HP Ink for the life of the printer.
– 6 FREE MONTHS OF INSTANT INK when you activate optional HP+ and Instant Ink when setting up your printer.
The HP DeskJet Wireless All-in-One Printer is one printer that meets the needs of any user. It produces quality color prints in both fast draft speeds and super high resolutions for more professional needs. This high-end printer has essential features that makes it work for whatever job you are looking to get done at home, at work or anywhere in between.
Wireless printing for all. With HP’s upgraded wireless technology, you are able to print without the use of any cables. Just buy this powerful all-in-one printer so its ready to use for wireless printing right out of the box. Next step is to download free HP software that will allow you to access the printer from any computing device from anywhere in the world at any time.
– ZINK MailEasy from ZINK integrates mail, messaging, and calendar on a card-sized plastic printer.
– Compatible with your Apple or Android smartphone and tablets on which you’ve downloaded the MailEasy app. Works with your Facebook, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, and Microsoft Exchange On-Line Accounts.
– Microsoft Exchange Users at work: How well the MailEasy app will work with your Microsoft exchange account is dependent on your corporation’s policy. Consult your server administrator for more information.
– MailEasy requires the download of the ZINK Design & Compatible with the contact directory on your Apple or Android smartphones, tablets or computers built with MailEasy app or download the MailEasy app, good choice.
It will offer you convenient access to every email account you created in your MailEasy single inbox – Facebook, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL jabber accounts).
The long list is now just one set of messages. When you are finished reading your email, swipe it to the left or back it up with the ‘undo’ button to restore it to the inbox for later reading.
IMPORTANT: THE APPLICATION REQUIRES THE DOWNLOAD OF THE ZINK DESIGN & PRINT TABLET APPS. Connect MailEasy with your Microsoft server through MailEasy app or the website and it will be your one stop for all your electronic communication needs. MailEasy is a mail client app that helps manage and organize all of your emails.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e Wireless Color All-in-One Printer with bonus 6 free months Instant Ink with HP+ (1K7K3A)
– Great for Small Businesses and Home Offices with Professional Printing Needs
– Fast Color Micro Ink Cartridge
– Fast Print Speeds, Starts in 10 Seconds -Maximum 20ppm Mono + 10ppm Color
– Dual Band Wi-Fi -Self Healing & Mobility Mode for Connectivity
– HP SMART Print App that Prints, Scans and Faxes from Anywhere
– Security Essential for Small Business with Basic Encryption, RFID Protection
– Comes standard with HP Instant Ink Subscription Service to protect against running out of ink
A Stylish Companion to Stylish Lives. Introducing the new HP OfficeJet 8025 Wireless Color All-in-One Printer, a printer made for you. When you’re talking about a business printer that offers great quality every time with instant ink, this is the one you need. Weighing just 16.3 pounds and fitting in without a trace in tight spaces, this powerhouse offers impressive wireless range so you can print from anywhere in the house, plus print from your phone*.
Never run out of ink because instant ink takes care of you. The printer comes with a starter card that lasts for two years and a lifetime of printing.
Frequently Asked Question
What exactly do graphic designers do?
Graphic designers are responsible for creating the visual elements of a product or service. They create logos, brochures, advertisements, and other visual elements that help to communicate the message of a product or service.
What exactly is graphic designing?
Graphic designing is the process of creating and developing a visual identity for a product or service.
Why do graphic designers use printers?
Because they can’t spell.
Do graphic designers need printers?
Yes, they do. They need to print their designs on paper or other materials.
Do graphic designers make prints?
Yes, we do. We have a professional print shop in our office.
I hope you found these ideas and insights helpful and that now you have a better understanding of what it takes to choose printer for those in graphic design. Pick wisely, make sure it is compatible with the software you will need for your prints, consult with them about their needs or what you think they would need based on content or pictures of prints they are giving you.