The first all-in-one printer, HP Officejet Pro 8100 AIO, was introduced in 2012. This brought a new ease of use into the printing process, as well as being cost effective and environmentally friendly due to its automatic single-cartridge system.
Comparison Chart For Best Compact All In One Printer
Best Compact All In One Printer Reviews
HP DeskJet 3755 Compact All-in-One Wireless Printer
– The power of your printer in the palm of your hand: The HP Smart app allows you to easily set up your printer, scan from your smartphone, order toner, and print from the cloud* such as iCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive
– Ink delivered to your home: get your first 4 months free when you enroll in HP Instant Ink (optional) during printer set up; plans starting at 0.99 dollar per month after the trial period, including shipping and recycling
– Compact and wireless, this printer is designed to fit your space and life; get the vibrant blue color and power in the world*
The HP DeskJet 3755 Compact All-in-One Wireless Printer is a cost-effective, space saving printer that offers an incredible, high resolution printing experience. According to reviews published by The Blaze, “It has all of the features you need without being expensive. The quality of the printing is better than expected and the ink and paper included with the printer is a nice addition.”.
The DeskJet 3755 offers wireless printing, AirPrint and Apple iOS support as well as HP Smart App for PC and Mac, making printing easy on your iPhone or iPad. The overall power of the printer is accessible right from your mobile device. For the Android users, it also has a free HP Print Service plugin. The printer has a compact design for a variety of living spaces and includes a velvet bag so setup is discreet and efficient.
HP DeskJet 3755 Compact All-in-One Wireless Printer with Mobile Printing
– This Renewed product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear. It is backed by a 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown box.
– All-in-one compact wireless printer. Main functions of the HP DeskJet 3755 printer include copy, scan, wireless printing, Apple AirPrint, Instant Ink ready, and more.
– HP Thermal Inkjet. Resolution: Black (ISO): Up to 8 ppm; Color (ISO): Up to 5.5 ppm First Page Out Black: As fast as 15 sec;
Know what to expect with HP DeskJet 3755 Compact All-in-One Wireless Printer with Mobile Printing. The all-in-one compact wireless printer is offered at a low price, which is an attraction. Plus it’s got great functions like the printing, scanning, AirPrint and having switches for ink status, cartridges and an instant ink ready. This product measures 12 x 16.8 x 16 inches and weighs 10 pounds.
Weighing around it’s light and apart from the low cost it’s also light on physical weight unlike bulkier heavier printers and copiers by other makers. For features, customers can expect to find a rise time of 15 seconds for black and 18 seconds for printing in color. There’s an ink system that displays usage with switches the customer can use the indicator lights – there is no need to guess with this product.
Canon PIXMA TS3520 Compact Wireless All-in-One Printer
– COMPACT DESIGN to fit your space -available in black or white.
– EASY SETUP for smartphone and computer and a hassle-free printing experience.
– Great document and photo print quality from 2 CARTRIDGE FINE HYBRID INK SYSTEM.
– Load plain or photo paper
– with the dedicated REAR PAPER TRAY.
– Adjust settings on the 1.5* SEGMENT LCD SCREEN and straightforward buttons.
– Canon PIXMA TS3520 Compact Wireless All-in-One Printer
Epson Workforce WF-2830 All-in-One Wireless Color Printer with Scanner
– Specifically designed for Epson cartridges, not third-party ink cartridges or refills
– 3 Ink options: Professional Claria Hi-Definition Dye Ink for crisp black text and graphics, plus the world’s #1 OEM color cartridge company
– Easy wireless printing from iPad, iPhone, Android tablets
– and smartphones, including Wi-Fi Direct*
– 10.3 ISO ppm black, 4.5 ISO ppm color printing speeds
– 3600-dpi scanner with up to 1200 x 2400 dpi enhanced scanning for sharp text and graphics
– 1.4″ LCD display with guided controls is easy to navigate
Brother Premium MFC-L2690DW Series Compact Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer – Print Copy Scan Fax – Wireless – Mobile Printing – Auto 2-Sided Printing – ADF – 26 ppm –
– Fast print speeds of up to 26 pages per minute
– Enjoy easy, reliable, wireless printing from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet
– The generous 250-sheet capacity adjustable paper tray easily handles letter and legal sizes paper and helps improve efficiency with less refills. The manual feed slot offers professional prints on a
– variety of paper types and sizes including card stock, envelopes and more.
– Choose from the built-in wireless network interface to enable sharing with multiple users on your network or connect locally to a single computer via the USB interface.
– Sturdy and robust construction ensures your laser all-in-one printer will
The Brother Premium MFC-L2690DW Series Compact Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer – Print Copy Scan Fax – Wireless – Mobile Printing – Auto 2-Sided Printing – ADF, is an advanced network compatible printer that offers quality prints 25% faster than other printers in its class. This printer can print, copy and scan and is compatible with devices on a wireless network. Sadly, this printer does not come with wireless broadband capability; some owners would appreciate that Brother provided that as an option.
This printer can be connected to a computer with a USB cable to provide duplex printing. Users with an Apple device running iOS can print wirelessly to this printer with AirPrint.
Frequently Asked Question
Which compact printer is best?
The best compact printer is the one that fits your needs.
What is the world’s smallest printer called?
What are the top 5 printers for home use?
1. HP Deskjet D1660
Which is the smallest all-in-one printer?
The smallest all-in-one printer is the HP Officejet Pro 8500A. It measures only 7.5 x 17.5 x 10 inches and weighs only 12 pounds.
What is a good inexpensive all-in-one printer?
The HP Deskjet F4180 is a good inexpensive all-in-one printer. It has a print speed of up to 20 pages per minute and can print, scan, and copy. It also has a touchscreen display and can print directly from your smartphone or tablet.
The best compact all in one printer is the HP PSC 1512. It has great color printing, scanning, and copying.