Many graphic designers come to print their work on 11×17 inch paper to give their graphic design portfolios a professional edge. Testing how well images and colors reproduce on 11×17 inch paper is an important way to find the best printer.
The features and capabilities of your printer will change the day-to-day use and performance. The best 11×17 printers offer great printer ink performance, energy efficiency, and ease of use.
Comparison Chart For Best 11X17 Printer For Graphic Designers
Best 11X17 Printer For Graphic Designers Reviews
HP DesignJet T210 Large Format Compact Wireless Plotter Printer – 24
– HP DesignJet T210 perfect for technical line-drawings, renders requiring precise, accurate line-quality, and crisp text popular among architects, engineers, and construction professionals.
– media sizes up to 24 inches wide, up to 13″ x 19″ sheets using the optional automatic sheet feeder accessory
– media handling: sheet feed, roll feed, automatic horizontal cutter
– 1-click printing from anywhere: save time with the world’s easiest job submission tool. print multiple files in as little as one click. manage your large format printing and printer virtually anywhere and anytime with the hp smart app
HP DesignJet T210 Large Format Wireless Plotter Printer. The HP designjet T210 Plotter Printer is an all-around performer, providing your business or workgroup with everything needed to create world-class prints and drawings. This rugged and durable printer system meets the needs of various environments and applications, from medium-sized design studios to construction sites, if you need a mobile machine for field service you’ll find that the T210 is a capable and profitable machine.
Connect this printer to any network and away you go, with printing from anywhere including cloud based web portals. This versatile machine is ideal for Architects, Engineers, educators, and Spec Makers. Ideal for: technical line-drawings, renders that require precise, accurate line-quality and crisp text, posters, and maps.
Apple iMac 21.5in 2.7GHz Core i5 (ME086LL or A) All In One Desktop
– Intel Iris Pro Graphics
– 2.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 Processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.2 GHz) with 6MB L3 cache
– 21.5-inch (Diagonal) LED-backlit Display with IPS Technology; 1920-by-1080 Resolution
– 1TB Hard Drive, 8 GB (Two 4 GB) of 1600MHz DDR3 Memory
– This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is
Apple’s iMac is one of many, many in the “all in one” desktop computer market. With the larger size screen, increased graphics processing power, increased refresh rates, and an overall improved build process, there are significant differences between Apple’s Smart iMac and the predecessor model. Winding back and looking at the series, we see that “cheaper” and “affordable” were the two differentiating words that really set the Macs apart from competitors.
Inspirational Wall Art Motivational Wall Art Office Wall Decor
– Abstract Statement
– Motivational Texts
– Wall Art Desighns
– Knowledgeable Creators
– Can Express Moods
– Focal Point in a Room
– High GSM Paper
– Professional Package
– Pack with Care, Numerous Designs
There are many wonderful pieces of artwork related to motivation floating around on Pinterest, but what they’re lacking is a practical application. As a college student, my office feels like a cramped-space in the times when I’m in it. I have bookshelves on nearly every wall, with plants dispersed throughout for some air. It’s a refuge from my dorm-room for sure, but it does get a little lonely at times.
About a week ago, one of my housemates came into my office to bug me, and she found the word “motivate” spelled out on one of the shelves. It was a custom letter design on a canvas, and she figured I had spelled it by hand. Wrong. This piece of art came from an Etsy store called Bold Design Artworks, and I’ve been absolutely obsessed with it.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e Wireless Color All-in-One Printer with bonus 6 free months Instant Ink with HP+ (1K7K3A)
– Print professional-quality color documents like forms, reports, brochures and presentations.
– Fast print speeds.
– 2-sided printing.
– Auto document feeder.
– card required.
– HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e Wireless Color All-in-One Printer with bonus 6 free months Instant Ink with HP+ (1K7K3A)
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e printer is designed to fit the needs of small-sized business or personal use. It offers fast speed up to 20ppm for black& 12ppm for color, print, scan, fax & copy, plus wireless printing with smartphone application. The device is engineered with HP+ Smart printing that ensures awareness of cartridges exhaust coming fall.
Brother Inkjet Printer MFC-J5845DW INKvestment Color Inkjet All-in-One Printer with Wireless
– TANK-GO | Revolutionary Inkvestment System eases ink replacement (high ink capacity)
– Faux Ledger 11×17 for heavy duty work (Industry Biggest Paper Tray Well)
– Dash Replenishment Sentiments Productivity Tool (Replaced old, outdated HP tool)
– Dash Replenishment| Inking your office efficiently
– Revolutionary Wireless All-in-One Connection | Complete Offices without USB cable, Security Alarm
– Intuitive document layout to enhance productivity | Optical All-in-One Printer with Fax Modem
Frequently Asked Question
Which printer prints the sharpest of all graphics?
The HP Designjet Z3200.
Which printer is used for high-quality graphics?
The printer used for high-quality graphics is the HP Designjet T520.
Can laser printers print graphics?
Yes, laser printers can print graphics.
Which printer has the highest print resolution?
The highest print resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi.
Are Laser Printers good for graphic designers?
Yes, laser printers are good for graphic designers. They are good for printing graphics and images.
The Epson STYLUS PRO 4870 is a solid choice, but our main pick is the
Canon PIXMA TS9120. It prints at a significantly faster rate and has more media options than the former.